Sunday, September 29, 2013

You are such a con man.

Like i said your Balance started out in you account at Wells Fargo and by the way i find the receipt in my car tonight at ( about 46.61- Negative) before i put the 200.00 in Wells Fargo on 9-22.2013 after you ask me to do that. i told you the money was not in my account and you said to me that's OK will take it out after two am that morning of 9-23-2013 witch in turned left a balance of 159.09 and you took out 150.00 and and then the balance was 9.61  you said don't worry about. So how you are say that you're overdrawn by 397.00 that's not my problem you added on 197.00 the cost to stay at that motel for a extra week not on my expense...What you are doing is called extortion by law and that is illegal. I also told you i get my check on the 3rd of each month the same time you do, and you need to redeposited that check. I still can not believe you can do that to me after stealing me blind out of my account and taking so much thing out of my apartment that did not belong to you. OMG I should had you arrested for stealing. Also PA state law does not say you have to show me the statement if that was the case so many people would be coning the way you are doing to me. Until i see the statement no dice.11;00 am NO WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment