Friday, September 6, 2013

Rudeness

Rudeness


I think it very rude when a person or persons do not respond back to say no thanks, not today or no I'm not interested in you, but thank for sending me a post of interest. All I'm saying is take one minute out just to send that little note. And don't be rude because your day will come back to bite you in the ass. I consider myself to be a “nice guy” that is rarely rude. There have been many instances in my ? years that I have had to be an a**hole. For the most part though, I prefer to treat people with dignity and respect. I am not talking about the occasional person you run into that is in a bad mood about something. That happens to everyone, most of the time these people keep to themselves. I am referring to the ones that a.) lash out at everyone they come into contact with and b.) the ones that offer unsolicited advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment