Monday, September 9, 2013

May 11th 2010 U of Penn Main Lobby

May 11th 2010 U of Penn Main Lobby




Today, May 11th 2010, I went to University of Pennsylvania lung Center. I met my new doctor, he was nice enough but could use some bedside manners Don’t assume that the "nicer" doctor is right either. A doctor with better bedside manner isn’t necessarily a better practitioner. He said that I would have to repeat some of the tests that I already have done when I was going to Temple Lung Center back in April. I am continuing onto the next phase of testing as if nothing has changed excepts doctors and hospitals. Since some of the test I have to repeat, I know how what to expect. Hopefully the last of this testing and other procedures will move along smoothly as they did at Temple. Sometimes I get so frustrated but I just keep going along and hanging in there with a smile on my face and always laughing at something or joking about someone funny as I do everyday. “ The man upstairs is going to get me” (for being a smart ass) Going through these tests again is just a walk in the park.
The next test should be schedule in the next two to three weeks from how.
Again, I will keep everybody up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment