Sunday, September 8, 2013

People using People


I noticed a strange facts about myself and other people in need of help. I have this big need to help people out when in need. Usually I give up something for this. But when people start to use me later and behave like I am their lacquey or something. Therefore my need for helping decreases and the need to become independent from them increases. It is difficult, because I sacrificed something that I needed to become independent. And even if I become independent after some time, the need for helping increases again, but I’m afraid of becoming a lacquey again. It’s like I imagine myself helping people in need and later these people turn me in their slave and I wake up from my dream, look around and see that reality is not like this, people are not as kind as I though. It ruins everything I believe in a person, and makes me a worse when they ask for my help because I’m always there for that person who always needs something for them self’s only, all I’m asking is give a little back in return. Just because I wrote is article like this does not mean it’s me, Just so you all know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment