Saturday, September 28, 2013

I have my Life Back!

The last few months haven't been very nice to me. My ex BF had me arrested and put in jail for domestic violence charges saying i was hitting him and let the record show I didn't touch him as he would beat the shit out of me, I got kick out of my own apartment lost all my furniture and all my pride because of him, I hope you can live with yourself and sleep at night, he also lived there Scott free and it was my place to start with and he had more right to stay there then I did,I was not a loud to go back till he moved out and that same day, I moved back in for one week, and was ask to leave because of all the trouble he has caused  . He Stole 1500.00 dollars out of the checking account leaving me with all kinds of debt, but he did pay me some back 700.00 WOW real nice, I'm still paying for it all. He told all his friends that I was a real Bitch that I was always hitting him that I broke bones, and then put all my business out on the street along with my family's name. The whole thing to this story is I'm back in an different location away from him in a nice house and have a life again, as he's living in a motel and drinking more than ever and asking all he friends for cash and help him pay for the motel bill till the 3rd of the month and they won't get paid back you watch and see. I was willing to help him out then find out he was still badmouthing me be hide my back to his friends well in the long run the liquor bottle won his love over me. We met and spent a week together and the same old him came out again so I walked out on him. And when you tell all your friends make sure you tell them all the truth and not your truth, I now have my life back..


No comments:

Post a Comment