Monday, September 9, 2013

Great Dinner

Great Dinner

 

Brothers and Sister In-laws,
I just wanted to write a quick note to thank you again for the lovely dinner you arranged for Saturday. It was truly a wonderful day out and so nice to spend it with my family. We are truly blessed to live in a great community with so many wonderful people. I feel very lucky to have you and look forward to many more fun times together. You really did an outstanding job with your home and the Landscaping job looks outstanding and yes you are both very good cooks. And one more thank you to my other brother Roy and sister in-law Gerlinde in Maryland for having me over for lunch on the way back from my father house two weeks ago, also great lunch. My next lunch adventure is to hop a bus to Barbara house in Texas for dinner. Lol. And the last Short trip to Ginny's house will be a very short because she‘s always putting me on a diet.
Thanks again for everything!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment