Sunday, September 29, 2013

It’s true you did fall in the shower

It’s true you did fall in the shower at the Echo Village Budget Motel, Winchester
3632 Valley Pike, Winchester, VA 22602 | (540)869-1900 after  you fell I ask you what happened and your reply was my leg gave out, plus you where so soap up it was not funny and you where drinking also , I had to hold the shower curtain up so you could raise off all the extra soap. That is what happened and by the way you where drinking a lot that night. And I took you to the hospital where they would not give you a pain pill, because you where there last week for an over dose. That seems to happen a lot in and out of hospital for pain. That morning you said to me that you would file a law suite against the Motel. The owner told you they were not reasonable for you fall.  I said he did fall but he did not have a leg brace on to prevent the fall or a water proof one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment