Saturday, September 7, 2013

Bad time at CCHS





I had to drive to CCHS hospital on July 16th 2010 at 8:30PM and I was scared because I have COPD problems. I went to ER and I had a hard time talking and felt like someone was chocking me and left hung hurt. I was brought back to the treatment area and my blood pressure was taking. I then sat there for three long hours without any nebulizer treatments at this time it was 90°outside. Finely, I was taken to the doctor’s wing to be check over by a house doctor who did not come to see me for two hours. The first person I saw was a nurse name Judy which turns out I knew her. Thank god, she did her job as good a nurse would do she went out of her way my blood was taken and she had me started on my nebulizer treatments ASAP. When the doctor came in the look me over and check thing over and said you can stay for 23 hours so we can observed you, after that you we be discharged. The next doctor came in and said he did not like the way I was looking and had me moved up to the 5th floor for the next six days.
The first night, there was an altercation in the room next door to my room where security had to wrestle a guy and had him hand cuff to the bed. There were security guards hanging around making noise all night long. The second night in the same room there was a other guy in hand cuffs. He was brought in for overdoes of drugs and was so out of control that they removed him from the hospital. Just when I thought it could get worse it did a PCT aide named Kim was so rude that her name should be Rude in life. Yes I did have a good doctor who name Dr.R. G and did have three good RN nurses but the treatment that was given from other were so rude and non-Professional I felt I should had been in a dog kennel.

No comments:

Post a Comment