Sunday, September 29, 2013

Beware of this guy in Winchester. (Motel on Valley Pike near Rubbermaid plant)

Beware of this guy in Winchester. (Motel on Valley Pike near Rubbermaid pla)



I was trying to help out my Ex when I wrote a check for 200.00 Dollars he told me that he would deposit and then draw on that night after midnight, so he took 150.00 out of the ATM in Winchester Va. So two days later the Check I wrote balanced and then we had a fight, So that the next day I went home and then he emailed me saying that with all the fees it is now 400.00 WTF is he thinking. Now he is coning his own ex out of money not the first time this has happened, please note that he served five years for check feud, how dare you con me, he then barrows money to pay his motel bill and cigarettes and beer for his bad habits in which he needs help for. He was taking a shower when his leg gave out and I had to take him to the hospital were they said it was only bruised, they would not give him any pain pills because he was in there last week for an over dose. He then told me that he only gets 500.00 from SSD because he has to pay for insurance , He is not going to pay any of his friends back with the intentions on skipping out of town. Beware of this guy. He is staying in a Motel on Valley Pike near Rubbermaid plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment