Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pulled a muscle!!



For about the last week or so, I have been treated for what the doctors are saying is a bronchial infection. I also have COPD and a head cold. I have been coughing a lot, and really hard too. I started to develop a pain in the right side of my back... (Doctor informed me that it was just a pulled muscle) every time that I cough it get worse. Last night I was sitting at the dining room table and coughed really hard. It felt something click or popped. Now I can hardly move without pain shooting through my muscles in my back. It hurts to do anything at all, breathe, sneeze, move; it is especially bad when I cough. I have to literally brace myself. Well it got so bad that I had to go to the hospital last night "Christiana Care Health System" . I got there around 9:30 had to wait in the hallway with many other people including GI-Joe and Fernando the drunk. Oh yea, some lady flash me! She walked right by me and lifted her shirt and said “boy is it hot in here”. When we finally got to go in the observation room at 1:00 the doctor finally gave me something for the pain. Boy did I feel good then… The doctor said I pulled my muscle and all they could do is help relieve the pain, so they sent me home with some goodies. And yes Ginny had to get out of her warm bed and drive down to be with me at the hospital till 3:00am this morning. What a great sister we all should have like I do!! Thanks Virginia. Is this from old age or what (LOL) normal?,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment