Monday, September 9, 2013

Thank you Aunt Page

Thank you Aunt Page



This was a note written by my Aunt Page. Love you Aunt Page!

"Life takes all of us to different places and gives us struggles and achievements; it’s all about how you choose to fight for life. Ric I see you as a soldier standing tall and fighting strong. Little did we know about the effects of smoking , When we were teens we thought we knew it all and we thought those advertizing for cigarettes were so cool , and it made us look so grown up! BOY WERE WE WRONG!! Cigarettes cause so many illnesses. My nephew will soon undergo surgery for complete lung replacement. Ric I’m very proud of you and love you with all my heart! I know God will guide your doctors hands while you are in surgery and you will pray for Gods healing powers!
With Love your aunt.
Page Kerns"

No comments:

Post a Comment