Sunday, September 8, 2013

Moving away from home back to home in one life time. I’m Ready to do it.

Moving away from home back to home in one life time.  I’m Ready

  



I'm starting my life over, how many people can say that about taking up Country accommodations. I don't live too far away from home (about a four hour drive  from here or so that sounds funny  saying that from the state of Virginia, when I was born in Philadelphia I lived there until I was Eighteen years old, lived in Delaware for the past 33 years and all most 20 years in the same house..)  Our parents did their best to control us, but it didn’t work! We always had the upper hand (Just Joking Dad Oh did I mention Una dads girlfriend for past ten years one of the nicest lady in Virginia.  I have three wonderful sisters Virginia (Ginny), Lisa & Barbara and two great brothers Roy & my brother Douglas and not to Mention 6 nieces and 5 nephews 9 great nephews 4 great nephews but now,  where I’m moving to  is where my father (Roy) was born is a totally diffident life compared to being up north in Pennsylvania Delaware and Maryland. More convenient in getting thing done at a nice pace here in VA as well as enjoying a new friendship with someone you just met. I thought that it was important for me to do this  while  my nerve  is up to move that far. I feel like a teenager like leaving the nest all over again. Moving seems so much fun like selling everything I own and starting over fresh, and I’m scared that everyone will think I’m a weirdo and laugh at me that’s ok at least they would have a good laugh on me- I’ll make  new friends in Luray and Page County & the Shenandoah valley and my shared accommodation (32 of us sharing an apartment one store building in Stanly Virginia). The fact that I’m different also makes it harder because I’m not fully understood  on my sexual orientation , and I’m a nervous wreck that my apartments dweller  will be homophobic; I’m not sure how to tell them, should I tell them and give them all heart attacks immediately? Or wait until I get to know them better, I’m sure in time they will figural it out. Any advice on moving away from home in Delaware would be greatly appreciated. Will miss you all in Delaware, I hope if ever in Virginia you stop by the town of Stanly and look me up, I will never forgot the staff at the University of Pennsylvania Hospital who gave me excellent care and a normal life back Thank you Dr.Lee and your staff. I'll be back every few months to see Dr Lee . and you thought you where rid of me  LOL. Someone asked me if I had to do this again would I ?  Yes I said you bet you your sweet bottom I would, the staff at Penn you are all the best and thank you for letting me start my life over in Virginia and letting me live life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment