Friday, September 6, 2013

Thank you Everyone.

Thank you Everyone.


Wow my NEW Life has started! That sounds so cool! The best things so far (it's only been an 8 weeks or so) since I have received my new lungs. I have so many people to Thank for helping me get through this that I am not sure where to start but I will do my best. First I have to say have Thankful I am to the donor and his/her family for making the choice to be a donor. Not only have I received a second chance at life but so have other people. Next, I want to thank everybody at the University of Penna for taking such good care of me. I also Thank God, for the Doctors who performed the surgery who made it possible for me to breathe without oxygen or inhalers. Belinda once told me “that it takes a whole TEAM of people to complete a Transplant” I didn’t really understand that statement at the time but now I really do. There was so many people involved in my recovery that it is almost impossible to Thank and tell them how grateful I am to each and everyone of them. 


I don’t want to forget my family who has been by my side since that phone call came in for the transplant. Virginia you are “My Angel” -- I can't say enough about how important you to me. Thank you. Dad -- You always make sure that we as a family can get through anything. We had such special times in the hospital. Thank you. Douglas and Christen Doug you are my soul Brother. You took such good care of me. You love me, no matter what. Thank you. Roy -- Thank you for being there for all of us, and loving my sister so much. Thank you. Lisa and Barbara-- There are no words to tell you how much I love you, and your loyalty and you’re never ending support of me and to our whole family. Thank you, to the love of my life. Linda at BCBS -- You have been more than a friend, you took care of me, and keeping me on my feet, and provided me with the meaning of true friendship. Thank you. To the two Donna’s who came to see me in the hospital – You both showed never ending support my entire life, thank you for showing me the way, and providing such love and support to me and my family, and to Francie and Grant for coming up to Penn also, and for bring me Milk Shakes . Thank you!! .

No comments:

Post a Comment