Saturday, September 7, 2013

What's kills me about doctors!!!


 


I recently went to the doctors and I really feel that they should be paying me for having to sit in the waiting room for 20 minute after my schedule appointment. That's just sad, it's not proper, it's almost not moral. I had to wait at least 20 mins in the exam room while they had their lunch on my time. I was on time for my appointment but my doctor was not. I finally saw the doctor at 1:20pm and it was only for five minutes, then they charge the insurance company 200.00 dollars and my co pay of $25.00. But if I am late doctors can charge you an additional $25.00 dollars, this is out ragous. I ask what’s wrong with this picture... If the doctors can charge you for missing an appointment or not calling 24 hrs a head of time to cancel the appointment. Why can’t we change the doctor for our time $25.00 dollars for making us wait and when they are late its only fare? See how they like it when they start losing money and patients.

No comments:

Post a Comment