Sunday, December 22, 2013

I believe in karma I Have a Broken Heart but over it.

I believe in karma

I Have a Broken Heart but over it.
He Played Me As A Fool And Then Broke My Heart. I knew someone for a long time. I thought he wanted the same thing as I did. But I was a fool to see it. I fell for him hard and all he did was use me for sex. I got nothing more. He didn't care for me then or now. I will always hate him for what he did to me and still doing. But he didn't do no one else like he did me. I know for a fact. He knew them and all but never did me. He wonders why I'm the way I am. Well duh I have every right to be like I am. I am mad and pissed and hate him and more. Why he used me that's why. I'll never forgive him or forget what he did. Hate him always. All I ever wanted was a chance and respect and his friendship too. He gave none but used me for sex. That's wrong and rude on his part. How could he do that? He never cared. But I did for him. I hope in time he get's what's coming to him. I believe in karma. He will regret and pay I promise him that.

No comments:

Post a Comment