Saturday, December 28, 2013

Cheating Boyfriend!! Soon to be Ex Husband!!

Cheating Boyfriend!! 

Once you cheat, all trust is lost. He likely still loves me but my trust is gone and trust is the foundation to build a relationship and keep one......I've learned a lesson I'll never forget. Some mistakes are so bad they cannot be forgiven and made better with an apology. Cheating isn't like tripping with a drink in your hand and spilling it on someone. That's an accident and a mistake you can forgive. Cheating involves making a conscious decision to do sexual stuff with someone else when you already have a Boyfriend. You're just going to have to own that lack of character and judgement at the time and do what you can to fix that. Just don't expect you to hang around for the new and improved me. I'll be a better boyfriend to my next boyfriend, though. So stop blaming me for everything that went wrong when we where together and even now, and to think i was trying to get you back, i must be out of my mind you are so not worth it. Lazy AH.

No comments:

Post a Comment