Wednesday, March 20, 2013





Pathological liar.Freedom of Speech! (Somewhere!)





I met the ass hole BF in May and my whole life turned up side down over night, Every thing was going great till June. And then all hell broke lose it turned out he was a drinker and a smoker Every time we had a fight it was all my fault and never his, He blamed me for thing even before i knew him lol. So like an ass i was, we moved in together at the end of Aug and by Sept 13th he was told to leave the apartment by the landlord or be arrested on the spot and that same night he was arrested for being drunk in public all on record in Staunton Va and spent the night in Verona Jail were i had to pick his sorry ass up the next day what a joke.. I paid all the bills and rent, He never help out with anything at all, he always ask for loans so i did loan him money a few times to him. I'll never get that money back after winning in Court, This is what i mean.. I don't feel sorry for the next victim that he webs in. He is nothing but a Pathological liar .Very Smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment