Sunday, March 24, 2013


I'm a whatever year old  white male from Stanley VA, currently owning
my home and it went on the market and sold in three weeks Thank God!.
I've lived here all of less then 2 years in Stanley and 
Staunton, Now I’m moving out of the area and out of state on April 3rd OMG Thank God to be rid of my old so called friend LOL and to start my life with  someone new. Places of interest would need relatively adequate, adiverseethnic population would be nice ( if you don't know about Lebanon, the town is predoaminately white and Hispanic, however, the majority of the other people live on the outskirts in the country or suburbs, within the city it is very concentrated with all kinds of people.) Low crime rates are always appreciated as well as affordable housing. More or less something that isn't too drastic of a change from Stanley more or less but something that could be considered a stepping stone to say maybe a larger city like Lebanon is where I pick to live, I already have a very nice place there it’s bigger then my old apartament in Staunton VA. LOL much cheaper in a real nice neighborhood of town on the South side. I'm so ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment