Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I'm falling in Love with you and i melt everytime we talk.





You know when you're in love : you are able to be open with each other, and you make a commitment to that person. When that person tells you "I love you", you get butterflies and you feel special. Now if you are a guy it's different sometimes; but you know you're in love when your feelings are deep, and you see each other's eyes in the world. 
I'm in love, i know, i know more than anything i love this person, you can just feel it! There's no denying it. It's built in there, somewhere, you just have to find it. Once you fall in love, it's all you can do to stay alive. I would die if i lost my better half. I can't live in a world where he doesn't exists. 
You may be one person to the world, but to one person you are the world. I love you baby! With all my heart and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment