Monday, March 25, 2013

Miss you all in Stanley Virginia.




I am, for the most part, from Delaware and Pennsylvania  and do find Stanley Virginia to be rather limited in many areas  due to lack of people and thing to do , If you want to the closest Grocery store it’s eight miles away the same for a Gas Station,  I brought my car in Del and Paid one time car taxes and that was it, now that I live here in Virginia it’s once a year and if you don’t pay your license is suspended until you pay your “Called Personal Property” taxes!!! Then you will get your License back after paying a small fine on top of all that. WHAT A JOKE Remember all the rolling Amish farmland. You should probably try Lebanon PA, though - this area doesn't sound like a good fit it really is. There are stores I can walk to and the Grocery store is right a cross the street from my house. It’s a very up scale Area, I’ll be around all my brothers and Sisters and nieces and Nephews and Great one I can’t forget them. But I’ll mostly will miss my Dad and step Mother the most and all the help they have given to me. And all my friends in Stanley. You can email mail at berryrn188@gmail.com or ric.berry1@aol.com  and my address is as follows.

Richard N Berry
16 S Lincoln Ave Apt #1
Lebanon, PA 17042-5491

No comments:

Post a Comment