Saturday, November 16, 2013

What a living hell you are to be married too..

Just to let you all know that we where ask to leave our third apartment in less than two years.  He has lost it big time again and had me arrested and put in jail on Sunday night, why you ask! HE WAS DRUNK AS USUAL, I’ m the reason for all of our mistakes that’s happens in his life. I’m back at my family's house and very happy and not afraid anymore, He has to move by the end of this weekend he can’t pay the rent at all or his own way in life he gets money from some of his friends and then pay them back with a bad check and then stops payment on it.. He  has no money to his name and that all my doing, GROW UP AND BE A REAL MAN OR HAVE SOME MORE DRINKS ON SOMEONE ELSES MONEY NOT ON ME ANYMORE THE FREE RIDE IS NOW OVER.WOW this marriage was a real joke he can pay for the Divorce so he says, it didn't last two months..

No comments:

Post a Comment