Thursday, November 21, 2013

I never said anything about a Massive Stoke.




I never said that i had a massive stroke just after Sugary, I had small stoke to where i had to go to rehab for one month so you really need to get you facts in order the way you need to start telling the truth about who you really are. You live one big lie after another, always being someone you are not, I believe that is called a conman which you fit. At the end of all this, all the things you where putting me though everyone realize what a fake you really are after all. So take your sorry ass back to where you came from  and live under a rock and live there with the dirt free or back  home . Now if you want to know anything  about ask me ask me and stop going be hide my back because that's I how we found out what you where really where all  about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment