Wednesday, February 12, 2014

This is my 3rd year anniversary!!



This is my 3rd year anniversary  on February 11th 2011 and on my Birthday my life was not only saved but transformed by a very special man who I so wish I could thank. Today I will be thinking of his family more than ever and feeling incredibly lucky and grateful to everybody who has helped me reach today. Without the University of Pennsylvania I would not be here today after  receiving a Double Lung Transplant, and my Loving family and most of all my sister Virginia the most, who never got mad at me at my lowest point after surgery.. You really are a trooper putting up with my BS and not letting me get away anything. I think my recovery was faster because of you, I just wanted to get home and away from her. Know I’M ONLY JOKING! You are a God sent and your wonderful husband also.
Thank you all so much.
Regards and much Love,
Ric.

No comments:

Post a Comment