Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fulton Bank is a rip off.

 


Fulton Bank is a rip off.


Let me start out by saying that I closed my old Checking account out on 8-04-2013 and reopen a new account with a new account number keep in mind the old account was closed on 08-04-2015 at Fulton Bank in Jenkintown Pa. I applied to Bill Pay when I submitted xxxx.xx on 8-29-2013 in checks to be sent out on September 4th -2013 and they were sent out the only problem is that the Checks where written from the closed account and now i reserved a letter saying that i'll be responsible if any checks that are return, the bank made the mistake not I, I went to Fulton Bank and they told me it was my fault that I need to fix it . They also told me that they did not have to pay for the return checks so i do. I'm on SSD and my income is not the best, Thank you Fulton Bank for ripping me off.

No comments:

Post a Comment